Monday, March 2, 2009

"first day of school"

I've attended 2 elementary schools. My first day at both was pretty easy, because I was always in one class, so i didnt have to find my way through the whole school. The transition to Jr. High was a little scary, because the building was bigger, had more students, and I had to find my way around the school. It was sometimes confusing to try and find my locker, and classes. I've been to 3 high schools. The first day of my first high school was the easiest, because i knew my way around a little bit, and my locker was in an easy place to remember. I also knew a fair amount of people who were with me for the first day. The second high school I went to was not quite as easy on the first day as. Even though it happened to be a smaller school, I didnt know anyone there, and I didnt already know my way around, like the second school. Later in the first day I was lucky to make some friends to hang out with. The third high school i went to, the first day was pretty good. I knew a few people who already went to the school, and I also had an idea where I was going. Overall my experiences of first days at school have been pretty good and easy going.

No comments:

Post a Comment